Re: [IP] Meals w/ significant protien cauz my Nbolus no

I use the sqaure wave bolus..and I don't eat coated chicken and potatos every
day. I do eat frosted flakes and milk a few times per week.
Right now I had teeth pulled and am not able to eat and have swallowing
so now foods have to be mushed. I eat potaoes and veggies..meat is hard to
mush. and soups and pasta now for awhile til my mouth heals and I eat a MM
Mcflurry 2 times a week..that is my treat
And I don't eat huge portions. I plan for what I eat..I have found I have not
had to give up that much.