Re: [IP] Has anyone else had this problem

>  Any suggestions are welcome.  I don't
> want to go back to shots and give up the control i have now. Kellee

run a skin test with all the different kinds of tape you can get your
hands on. The pieces don't have to be very big. A patch an inch
square or maybe smaller will probably do.

Try Polyskin II, Tegaderm, IV3000, etc.....

Once you find one that does not bother you, place it on your skin
with no hole, prior to inserting the set to act as a barrier to the
adhesive on the set.