Re: [IP] Meals w/ significant protien cauz my Nbolus no

Thanks, I was told by a nurse not to use it if I was trying to get pregnant but
the doctor didn't seem to think it would hurt. I didn't know what to believe.  I
haven't started trying yet.  My aunts doctor told her not to use any artificial
sweeteners because she has dormant cancer cells.  Its all confusing.  So what do
you use for a sweetener?