Re: [IP] Meals w/ significant protien cauz my Nbolus no

It gives me siezures. Also I was injured by formaldehyde and the breakdown of
the methanol etc forms a type of formaldehyde.
I worked in the medical field for a number of years.
Also am very reactive to methanol.  My daughters OB told her to not use
aspartame while she was trying to get pregnant and during her
pregnancy..Anyway..I have no agenda..it just gives me that reaction.