Re: [IP] Need help for unexplained bg

Brain,
Thanks, I went to the Doctor this morning and he said he thought I may have
strept throat even though the test was negative and that my bg would fluctuate.
He also stated that I would probably be a little me susceptible to catching
things right now due to the diabetes and my immune system being worn down due to
surgery not long ago.  Im just tired of being sick all the time.  I was rarely
ever sick before, now it seems like Im on antibiotics constantly.  Thanks again
Do you know if this will keep them from training me for my pump?

Donna