Re: [IP] Meals w/ significant protien cauz my Nbolus no

If you don't mind me asking why can you not have Aspartame?  I've had
conflicting stories about it and not sure what to believe.  One doctor says it
won't hurt me and another says not to use it a whole lot because Im considering
getting pregnant once my sugars are level.