[IP] plastics

My mom is a nurse and brought up a concern she had when I told her I was
getting the pump. She said they are currently questioning the plastics used
in IV's and other medical soft plastics because of chemical found it soft
plastic childrens toys.  Most of these toys using this type of plastic have
been taken off the market until more research is done. Has anyone heard if
the plastics used in the tubings and inserts for the pump are the same type
of plastics used in these soft toys?

Tara Dufour
Hargreaves, Charbonneau & Associates