Re: [IP] Has anyone else had this problem

I have a similar problem and with the help of a woman at Minimed I have
overcome it. I will share and hope it helps you.
I am not able to use IV prep..
Here goes.
Before insertion I use the the IV3000 with the hole in it and put that down
first..then I leave the white tape thing on the soft set because that sticky
stuff gives me blisters that ooze so cannot use that directly on skin. I
soft set and then I take a regular IV3000 square fold it in half and cut a
small half round out of it and put that on to secure softset. I found it works
better to cut the hole out then to just stick it over.
If you have questions or if this doesn;t seem clear please email me ok?