[IP] Has anyone else had this problem

I was wondering if anyone else has or has had this problem.  I have tape and
Latex allergies.  I use to use the quick release and polyskin then I went off
the pump because i was getting blisters.  I went back on with the comfort
(tenders or siloettes)  but I'm getting the blisters agian.  I've tried the
skin and iv preps but they just make it worse.  I cleanse my skin with
hibacleanse and alcohol before hand.  And then the adhesive remover and lemon
juice afterward.  I use to only keep my sites for two days but this is now
happening after a half a day.  Any suggestions are welcome.  I don't want to