Re: [IP] Meals w/ significant protien cauz my Nbolus no

I also have the MiniMed 507c and I'm not sure when the dual wave would be
used, or how to used it.  Can someone help me with this?  I've only been
pumping for 1 month and I'm still trying to figure out my reaction to some
foods...I've noticed that fast foods like Pizza, Chinese food, and Taco Bell
effect my blood sugars differently even though I count the carbs..My ratio is
1unit for 8 carbs.  Taco Bell's info says 1 regular taco is 12 carbs.  If I
eat 2 tacos this is 24 carbs and I bolus 3 units.  (24 divided by 8=3)....and
I will still find a rise in my blood sugar....Will the dual wave help me with