Re: [IP] Meals w/ significant protien cauz my Nbolus no

I am so thankful for my dual wave MiniMed 507c.  A few months ago when I was
still on the Disetronic pump I couldn;t eat anything like cereal and milk.
I now am able to eat Frosted Flakes and milk..OHs! and Milk and Special K with
1/2 banana!!!!! Never could even eat a banana.
I also eat potatos,and carrots and a doughnut once in a while (I am eating one
The pump gives me freedom and this new one gives me more freedon.
Since  am not able to use aspartame I now once in a while add 1/2 packet of
sugar to my decaf coffee and the other night when we went out for suppoer I
treated myself to a small reg coke. I get tired of drinking water all of the
I enjoy coated chicken and now I can have my chicken and potatos too.