Re: [IP] Set changes and pump change

Hi Ronee
I started on the minimed 7 years ago now and was renting to buy when the
company decided to handle the disetronic so they encouraged me to buy the
disetronic which I did and now  after this length of time am quite happy that
I have experienced both.  For me doing water aerobics as part of my program
of excercie, I do love the water-proof aspect of the disetronic.  both work
well and circumstances usually enter into the decision to go one way or the
other.  I had the minimed 6 months and now the disetronic for 6 1/2 years.
I am located in Canada.