From: Kornfeld, Avner [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 1999 10:39 AM
To: 'email @ redacted'
Subject: RE: [IP] insulins - birth defects with Humalog...

Are you sure? On what medical data you base your conclusion that Humalog may
cause
unexplained birth defects?

I have not found any data on that. If your data is based on 'rumors' I would
be very careful in ruling out Humalog  - I do not have any affiliation with
Eli Lilly and I am not a medical doctor...

Avner
Type I - IDDM for 25 years
on MM507 using Humalog since Dec. 1998.