RE: [IP] insulins

Do you mind if I askwhere you got your sources from?  I am prenant and into
my second trimester and have been using Humalog for 2 years now and have
never heard of anything regarding birth defects. I am confident that my
doctor would have informed me of this when I first told him I was pregnant
if this were the case.