Re: [IP] subject headers are cool, and let's reuse our supplies!

In a message dated 4/5/99 8:44:55 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< You can use a full syringe for much longer--just change the catheter
 and leave the tubing connected.  You end up wasting yards of tubing, but
 according to Minimed, "that's the cheapest part of the set anyway."   Many
 of us have thought of all sorts of interesting uses for that extra tubing >>

Oh, yeah? Like what uses? (I like fun stuff).  :-)