Re: [IP] eating out

Sheila, I don't know if this has already been stated, but Art Ulene's book
on "Fast Food restaurant nutrition counter" has lots of info on many such
places.   ISBN # 0-89529-666-7,  cost  $5.95.

<<<<<<<Does anyone out there know where to get nutrition info for restaurant
chains not like Mcdonald's (I have Lily's guide) but to places like Red
Lobster, Applebee's Chili's etc. I tried calling the company's but they
weren't very helpful.  My dietitcian said don't eat there, but that
elimanates alot of places.I thought one of the plus's of being on the
pump would be that kind of flexibility.  How do other's handle this

* Wayne *