Re: [IP] subject headers are cool, and let's reuse our supplies!

Jen,  You can use a full syringe for much longer--just change the catheter
and leave the tubing connected.  You end up wasting yards of tubing, but
according to Minimed, "that's the cheapest part of the set anyway."   Many
of us have thought of all sorts of interesting uses for that extra tubing

<< I've always thought it a shame that the pump companies
don't sell the bottom section (below the release) of an infusion set
separately.  If they did, one could
easily change only that section when necessary, and use a completely full
syringe for much longer.

* Wayne *