Re: Subject: [IP] Meals w/ significant protien cauz my Nbolus no

>  The lactose in the milk
> raises my BG fast and the c Meals w/ significant protien cauz my

More likely the cereal is to blame. Highly refined grains turn
quickly to glucose when eaten. The common "sweetened" kid cerals will
actually take longer to get into the blood stream because the comples
sugars used take up to 2 hours to be converted to glucose whereas the
starch is converted in a few minutes. The more refined the cereal,
the easier it is for you body to quickly convert it to glucose. Try
something like Frosted Flakes or Fruit Loops, they usually take
longer to digest.

Michael <email @ redacted>