[IP] Luer-Locks $30.00 USD?!

Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 20:45:34 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] D-Luer Locks cost $30.00!?

>Richard, are you talking about the grey adaptor that fits over the
>and is part of the pump?  If so, this costs $7 from disetronic and includes
>red tappets.  I have been wearing the same pump for 3 years and I am still
>using the same adaptor.  Why do you need a new one?  ellen

Ellen, I am down to just one adaptor and tappet, from my spare pump.

I think I perceived deterioration in the O-ring inside the adaptor, or
feared it was about to crack or whatever.

My insurance company recently raised my rates by 40% and I think the
inflated sums billed by my supplies provider are a factor.