Re: [IP] insulins

Answer as it is written is incorrect. Velosulin is the only insulin approved by
the FDA for use in insulin pumps.

Many pumpers do use Humalog quite successfully in their pumps. However, it has
not been tested by Eli Lilly for use in pumps, nor has the FDA approved it's
use in insulin pumps.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted