From: Tara Dufour <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: April 3, 1999 1:30 PM
Subject: [IP] silhouettes

I am going to be choosing silhouettes, I've heard you need tape to keep it in place.  What kind of tape do I need and do I order it from the same supplier that provides the silhouettes and other supplies?  Also, I like to swim in the summer. Should I buy one of those swimming/sport covers for the pump or just disconnect it before I go in the water? Are the covers 100% waterproof even if I dive deep?