[IP] Experienced First Bent Needle

Greetings,  today I experienced my first bent Soft-Set.  I had felt my inset
being pulled/push down.  I was sitting at a desk and my inset was at the
right level with the bottom of the desk top,  I didn't think much of it.  I
felt with my fingers it felt good.  15 minutes later when I bolusd for lunch
my pump started going off.  I checked my line ran a test on the pump it was
OK.  I went home and changed my infusion set.  After pulling the set out I
saw the Teflon needle was bent into.  It must have happened when it got
pulled out and I pushed it back in.  No panic I followed the steps the Mini
Med Manuel and what my Rep told me.  I like it when the Manuel and machinery
work well together!