Re: [IP] re: YUCKY FINGERS

I have a hard time with all finger sticks, EXCEPT, the BD lancets(they sort
of look like a blue tube), they are very sharp, and nearly painless.

Mason

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
http://www.netstreet.net/
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions