Re: [IP] soft-sets

At 09:47 AM 4/3/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Here lately every time I put in a new site it is uncomfortable within
>minutes. It feels like it is sticking me. Also it is  a little sore. Is
>there a another set you can
>use with the soft setter. I weigh 108. Any help would be appreciated.
>                        Tammy dx 1976
>                          pumping 1/99

I weigh 105 and was having the same problems with the sof-sets.  I switched
to the silhouettes about a year and a half ago and have been very pleased.
They don't go as deep, and so they don't hit my muscle (that's what causes
the pain).  The sofserter cannot be used to insert the sils (it ONLY works
for the sof-sets) but I would rather do a manual insertion than live with
the discomfort the sofsets were giving me.  I also much prefer the way the
silhouette sets disconnect. There is no tubing tail hanging down.  The tape
is also much better, doesn't irritate my skin at all, and doesn't require
any additional tape besides the tape that is part of the set.

Mary Jean
dx'd 1990, pumping since Jan. 1997