Re: [IP] Vanilla breakfast

Yes Barb, Michael did e-mail me with his explanation of a 'vanilla
breakfast'. I too thought it must be something special! lol  Little did I
know it is really just the opposite. Basically, it is a breakfast that is
basic, something you have frequently and you know how it will affect your bg
because you have it routinely. Try not to have anything out of the ordinary,
so you don't get out of ordinary readings on those days where optimum control
is desired due to activity levels. Michael, hope I explained that right! lol
Still, wish was a 'majic formula' that tasted great and made the bg even all
day, no matter what! lol