[IP] springing ahead

I know I was told that when you travel over time zones or the time
changes it should be no problem but I'm a little nervous.  From 7p.m. to
12mn my basal rate is 0.7 and at 12mn it changes to 0.5. Say for
instance I change it at 11pm tom. night and I'm shorted 0.2 of a unit
will I notice and what about the fact that at 3am when Iusually go to
0.9 but stay at 0.5 for another hour how will I be the next morning.
Also I'm still In the process of checking my basals should I put that
off until my system gets used to this new time for the basals.  I'm
worried. Sheila