Re: [IP] Question about using the Silhouette infusion set

What helped me putting them in was to do the "1 2 3" and stick it in about
3/8".  It seems I have the pain at the surface of the skin when putting it in
slow.  This method is similar to giving shots at a 20-30 degree angle.  Once
I get the initial insertion in, it is painless afterward.  I usually let my
daughter, Elise take the needle out.  She's 4 and likes that kind of stuff.
Daddy's litte girl....

HTH

Jeff