Re: [IP] re: YUCKY FINGERS

I use both hands.  I use the left pinkie on days that end in 1 (1st, 11th,
21st), the right on the '2' days, and on up to the thumbs on the '9' and
'0' days.  For the 31st, I reuse the thumbs.  Also, I only use the sides of
the fingers.  There are less nerves there.  This cycles the fingers, gives
them time to heal, and I use lotion a lot, especially the diabetic 'finger
lotions' available at your local pharmacy...

HTH

Jeff