[IP] Question about using the Silhouette infusion set

I am back having the "Itchy Belly" problem.  Some of you have suggested
switching from the Sofset to the Silhouette.  After staring at the needle
for a half hour I finally got the nerve to insert it!  Now, how do I
disconnect it to take a shower?  There isn't any info in the literature I
got with my pump (MM 507c).  Thanks for all your help!
Kim dx 1993, pumping 8 months