Re: [IP] Minimed supplies in Canada(Tara Dufour)

Hi Tara,
I get Rick's supplies from Respircare.  They provide next day delivery and I
have never had any complaints.  It costs us $175.00 for a box of 10 complete
Silhouettes sets and $72.00 for a box of 24 syringes.  One thing I wish they
would do is box the supplies in similar quantities.  We use a new syringe
for each set change so it would only make sense to sell them both in either
boxes of 10 or 12.  It's like when you buy weiners and buns!!!!

The Verreault Family
Borden, Ontario, Canada