[IP] need some advice on a support group.

as many of you probably remember me telling you that I was planning to
organize a support group for my area.  I am just needing some info on
things to do?  I have talked to several people that have gone to other
groups and have some of the same feelings of them (mainly that it was all a
lecture and complants about Diabetes).
I have been trying to get several people to help organize and run the group
with me (mainly 1 person which has a different means of control) so far i
have someone on the MM that is willing to help as long as it is "not like
the other groups", a RN that is type II, and me the disetronic user.  as
soon as the group gets started i would like to get out of the "half circle"
image that is associated with support groups.. I would mainly like to hear
what other groups do that make it fun and to keep others interested in it..
i would mainly like to gear it towards the younger ages < 30 (but ofcourse
anyone is welcome)... any ideas?

p.s.  The one person that is on the MM i talked with (first time i talked
with him in like 5 years) may be coming to the group soon... gave him the
address and he said that he would see.

thanx for the info..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438