[IP] Minimed supplies in Canada(Tara Dufour)

Hi Tara

I just finished reading your message about getting supplies in Canada for
the MM.
I live in Newfoundland and I also deal with Mark Mailloux and Minimed.  I
get my supplies from Kennebcasis drugs in Fredrickton, NB.  They are
delivered to me by courier within 24 hours usually.

I would imagine that the company Mark told you would be just as fast or
faster considering that they are closer but you never know..I have the
address and phone number for Kennebcasis Drugs if you need it!

Maybe you could get a quote of the prices from Respi-care in Ottawa and we
could exchange info...could be some difference in pricing too!

Tara B.