Re: [IP] Supplies

When I started the pump, Minimed sent me a couple of boxes of Sof-sets
so that I could use them and decide if I liked them or not or if I'd
prefer to use another type of set.  When I made up my mind about the
sets, they sent me a years' supply of everything.

>From: Maureen Reagan <email @ redacted>
<<When I looked through the box of "stuff"  I discovered that I
have exactly 13 infusion sets (11 silhouette, 1 sof-set, and 1 bent
needle).  Is this the normal amount of infusion sets that come when you
start to pump?>>