[IP] Exercise Help!

Thanks Delaine for the info on exercise.  My daughter just started track last
week and is having the same problems.  Seems like all of her #'s have gone
haywire.  She is high after track and then the rest of the day and night she
runs low.  Could it be that we need to lower all of her basals by .01 to
compensate for 1 hr and 30 min of track a day?  Somedays it seems like it
would be easier if she were a couch potato, although I am glad she isn't.
Exercise is just so hard to figure out.

Anne (mom of 13 year old pumper)