In a message dated 4/2/99 10:11:13 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<<Just wondering if anyone has a solution to the problem of the tips of
your fingers getting all scabby and yucky looking. >>

I have been using a paraffin bath for my aching hands (Dupetreyns
Contracture, trigger fingers, and now Carpal Tunnel -- because of all the
time at the computer on this list?).   I find that the paraffin has really
improved the skin on my fingers, even the calluses.

Linda Zottoli