Re: [IP] The craziest situation ever in the world!!

email @ redacted wrote:

> Jennifer
>   I have had these episodes more than once where you can eat half a chocolate
> cake and your bs barely goes up, and other days one sip of Coke and it goes
> so high the glucose monitor can't read it.  Very frustrating.

Exactly!  The coke is nothing but liquid sugar so its absorbed fast.  Choclate is
absorbed very slowly.  So much for all those people who told us choclate was "too
sweet" for diabetic" when we were kids.  coke and corn flakes are, of course,
much quicker and therefore going to send your bg skyrocketing.