[IP] New Dot on the Map

Hooray!! Welcome our New Dot at Reynolds, N.Dakota.

I was looking at the map this morning and discovered that we only have
one state to go to have pumpers in all 50!!! There must be someone living
in Vermont on a pump, right???

Guess we'll have to start working on the territories and Pacific Islands
now. Anyone in Puerto Rico??

Thanks, pumpers, for the fantastic support. Keep filling out those
Insulin Pumpers' Information Forms so we have good data on the ABOUT
INSULIN PUMPERS page of the web site. Update your form if you have new
and A1c's.  AVOID the rush.... heh.. heh....