Re: [IP] Exercise help

On Fri, 2 Apr 1999, DIANE MASSEY wrote:

> Before a competitive cheerleading competition (and before any real serious
> exercise)  Lauren, 12 also, goes high to about 300 and we correct it with a
> normal correction.  What is going on here?  Is her liver dumping?  If it
> Strangely she always does it on the first day of competition but not the
> second.
Nerves, my daughter does the same thing before a soccer tournament. We
try to get up a little early, have a vanilla breakfast and pre-correct
for the expected high. It usually works. EXCEPT, she will do it every day
of the competiton. I expect she's just a little more nervous than Lauren.
For a regular weekend game, rarely happens. Oh well.....