[IP] Exercise help

Delaine -

What a great response to Sue's question about Amy's track.  Can you (or
others) answer another?

Before a competitive cheerleading competition (and before any real serious
exercise)  Lauren, 12 also, goes high to about 300 and we correct it with a
normal correction.  What is going on here?  Is her liver dumping?  If it
is, does she have any remaining "rebound" protection from the liver for a
low?  It is a little disconcerting to correct her about an hour or two
before competing cause I worry that I have over corrected and she won't
recognize a low cause she is nervous... and she'll have adverse effects
while she is performing.

Strangely she always does it on the first day of competition but not the

Diane Massey