Re: [IP] eating out

<<One restaurant that is good about this is Taco Bell.  They at least have
the info on their web site, www.tacobell.com .>>

They also will provide you a pamphlet with nutritional listings of all their
food. We have a good supply of them in my van, in the drawer under the front
seat, to look at when we "fast food it". We have found many, many fast food
places have these - but with the exception of McDonalds, you probably will
need to ask for them.