Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 15:29:40 +0000
From: "Michael" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Inhalable Insulin

> Where do you get this magazine, Im fairly new to this diabetes
> thing. Well Im at least new learning about it. Donna

It is the ADA monthly magazine. Join the ADA
email @ redacted

Diabetes Self Management Magazine is not part of the ADA and you do not
have to join to get it!  :-)
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 19:57:52 -0500
From: Bob Burnett <email @ redacted>

Michael responded:

>> Where do you get this magazine, Im fairly new to this diabetes
>> thing. Well Im at least new learning about it. Donna
>>
>It is the ADA monthly magazine. Join the ADA
>email @ redacted

Nope. The ADA magazine is Diabetes Forecast.

The magazine in the original message, Diabetes Self Management, is a
totally different publication. For subscription service, call:
1-800-234-0923. Cost is $30 per year, published bimonthly.

Bob Burnett

Sorry again.  The cost is $18 per year in the US, $30 per year in Canada.
:-)  :-)

And to Natalie:  WHICH ONE IS THE PUMPER DUCK?

Signed, Kim, whose ducks go where they want to! dx 1993, pumping 8 months