Re: [IP] totally stuck and confused and

Amy,
I started the disetronic pump just recently but so far have had good
support.  The desitronics rep has spent a lot of time training me to use
it and I was told that the cost of the pump includes two pumps-- so that
you wear one for a month and the other the other month also it is to be
sent in periodically for servicing, thus the need for two.  I have had no
experience with the mini-med but I think the training and video's and the
fail safe buttons have given me a lot of confidence to succeed with this
pump.
Lindae