[IP] low sugars

Hi all -

I have a question for you all - today I've been running low all day,
because I miscounted carbs at breakfast and lunch (grr...math =) ) and now
I'm at 96 and on the way up but I still feel totally wiped out and my lips
are kind of tingly ... I'm sure you all know the feeling! Anyway, I really
want to go to bed now but I'm nervous about getting low again - I feel like
I've eaten a lot today and I'm not hungry at all ... do you think I should
have a snack? I'm just afraid of waking up at like 320 or something ...