[IP] totally stuck and confused

hi all
I am starting a trial minimed next Thursday. Have heard  a lot of bad
about the 507c, so now considering the disetronic very strongly, my
parents prefer that one. What do you all suggest..heard of probs with
programming, 507c, and cust. serv. (rare) probs.
Any idea how long each pump can last? I am worried about starting a
pump, going to college, it breaking, not having good insurance, and
having to return to shots? any advice?
Do You Yahoo!?