[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Insurance coverage when self employed

I work as a free lance consultant and have a personal policy thru BCBS
which is $750 deductable and covers 80% of the cost of supplies.  I
believe this is available in most states.  It is better than nothing.

Insulin Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/
for mail subscription assistance, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org