Re: [IP] Endo in New Hampshire or area support child on pump?

Dan:

Would you consider southern Maine?   You might check with Rachel Girard,
who is the pump trainer at Maine Medical Center - Scarborough.  She has
extensive contacts and might be able to point you in the right direction.
Her phone is 207-885-7700.  Good luck!

Phil DuBois
email @ redacted