Re: [IP] The Digest

> I receive two digests per day.  Is there any way to make it only
> one?? RoseAnn email @ redacted

The size of the digest is set at the maximum that most ISP's will
allow through their mail systems. We used to run a larger digest, but
it was refused by the service of many of the list members. You might
consider using browser access or downloading the digests periodically
using your browser rather than receiving them by mail. Perhaps that
will work for you.