[IP] Endo in New Hampshire or area support child on pump?

From:          "Dan Richardson" <email @ redacted>
To:            <email @ redacted>
Subject:       Endo in New Hampshire or area support child on pump?
Date:          Thu, 1 Apr 1999 09:23:13 -0500

I have to boys with diabetes, ages 5 and 7.5.  I am very interested in
getting the oldest on a pump.  Depending on how that goes, the 5
year-old may also go on the pump in a year or more.  I am having a
very hard time finding an endocrinologist anywhere around here who
will even consider putting a child under 12 on a pump.  Jocelyn
Diabetes Center refuses to even consider it and Dartmouth Hospital has
just started their pump program and will not work with children on
pumps for a couple of years.

Does anyone have any suggestions of endocrinologists or diabetes
clinics in the New Hampshire/Boston area who will work with children
and insulin pumps?

Many thanks.

  - Dan Richardson
  4/1/99 9:20:01 AM
Dan Richardson				email @ redacted
DataStream Development		Building systems that last...
80 School Street			Voice: (603) 227-9290
Concord, NH  03301			Fax: (603) 227-9291