[IP] EVEN MORE PUMP CHAT TONIGHT

Hi Everyone,

We're doing "Pump Chat: The Sequel" tonight at 9 p.m. and 12 midnight EST.
Come and say "hi."

The web page for the chat room is:

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml

All the instructions are there. We've been meeting in the "Anytime" room.
If anyone would like some different times (I've already had a request for
Saturday at 9 p.m. EST), please let me know. Also, if you've got some
requests or suggestions for Chat guest speakers.

And remember, the chat rooms are open all the time, not just during the
scheduled chat times.

Hope to see you there!

Jenny

(Type I, 26 years, D. pumper since 10/95)