[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #21

Hello, I just started on the pump a month ago.  And I too fall into those
reactions to the Humalog.  I have been a diabetic since 6 months old and am
now 23.  I a have always been on Humilin  R and N.
So this past month has been extremely hard not only getting used to the pump
but this new insulin that has a different effect to me that the Humilin I
was on.
I just want to say thanks to all of you who have been e-mailing me with
different story's and the support!!!
Have a great Easter every one!!!!!